Game freezing for 10-15 seconds, randomly, even on minimum graphics + at least once per session it crashes

Go to solution Solved by Aslain,

Hello,

• Game is freezing for 10-15 seconds, randomly, even on minimum graphics, even though before this patch it was running on custom settings just fine in 60-70 fps.
  • At least once per session it crashes (the logs are collected immediately after a crash).
  • Every single time I can't see clan chat or my friends list, it's grayed and says Connecting ... but that's not a recent issue, it's been like that since 1 year ago. Nothing solved this issue.

image.png.54aaf49018f2c28b29c07400d78859f0.png

image.png.a3e9d0c0703288511e3a32ae19ee2742.png

I already ran Repair on Wot, restarted computer, installed the latest drivers for my Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 Ti.

Thanks.

files.zip

• Administrator
  • Solution

The logs end with memory shortage errors. It seems to be a local issue, although recently a few people reported problems with getting kicked out of battles, but that is most often caused by the XVM server, something I have no control over.

Your screenshots are broken.

But it doesn't make any sense, since I could run the game with higher graphics settings before this patch. Now it crashed even when I set it to minimum.

So your recommendation would be to dump XVM altogether?

(I can see the attachment, here's a screenshot since I am not near the computer right now)

Screenshot_2023-11-05-10-29-38-365_com.android.chrome.jpg

15 hours ago, ArmsAreForHugging said:

• Every single time I can't see clan chat or my friends list, it's grayed and says Connecting ... but that's not a recent issue, it's been like that since 1 year ago. Nothing solved this issue.

clan chat not working happens often, not something mod related.
chat runs on a separate server then the game and it is out often, give it some time (battles or restart) it will fix itself sooner or later

for the memory loss, a pc restart should fix when it happens randomly, else it is often client related (clean cache, update drivers etc)
if you think it is mod related try to remove some like sounds or crew skill informer and see how that runs

give it some time (battles or restart) it will fix itself sooner or later

It has been like that for over a year 😄 😄

I found this on a reddit post and used it, I unselected this option and it seems to be fixed after all that time!

Settings > graphics > uncheck “browser hardware acceleration,”

image.png.fd2cbde219d4307be6263dc77b0e5238.png

LE: nah, it happens again after I play a game 😞 

I am suspecting a ssd issue for the memory loss, but I HOPE it's not the case 😮

Edited by ArmsAreForHugging