I want to update the mod and need some help

Dear Forum Administrator, I am a new mod maker. The author who originally made the mod "Azur lane preview (waifu)" said he would no longer continue this work. I am a player of World of Warships and Azur Lane. After communicating with the original author, he decided that I would use my own name to continue his work. So far I have updated many new pictures, but I don't know how to submit the work I have done to the aslain module for players to download. Can you help me? Thank you very much!

5 minutes ago, Aslain said:

Hi,

Who were you talking to precisely __BOP_ ? The mod is already posted on WG discord https://discord.com/channels/669128285527080961/1156225597807267924 last update was 3 months ago.

Yes, I was in contact with BOP. His current discord user name is "Silver Wolf". His update three months ago included the Soviet submarine and the French cruiser Dubray, but he later told me that he didn't want to continue updating it.

微信截图_20231216131554.png

8 hours ago, Aslain said:

btw. Waifu Preview is already being maintained by snaki but he was away since august 15: https://aslain.com/index.php?/topic/23253-kancolle-azur-lane-ship-preview-continuing-legacy-of-garfield001-__bop_/ now he returned with update.

I just saw it! Because the BOP has not told me about this situation before, I don't know much about anyone else updating it. Although there are some differences between the two of us in the selection of pictures, since he has already updated a large number (I only completed 20 ships), I feel that I do not need to continue my work and look forward to his work being integrated into Waifu mod

• Administrator
1 hour ago, 摆烂式学法 said:

I just saw it! Because the BOP has not told me about this situation before, I don't know much about anyone else updating it. Although there are some differences between the two of us in the selection of pictures, since he has already updated a large number (I only completed 20 ships), I feel that I do not need to continue my work and look forward to his work being integrated into Waifu mod

or maybe speak with Snakie, who knows, maybe he is not interested or rarely udpating it.