Session Stats not working

Go to solution Solved by Smegger213,

Hi folks.

I have tried a couple of the session stats mods.

Yassenkrasen (YK Core and Background 4) plus Graphical Battle Messages and Ragnarocek.

Played a few games, but none of my played games are getting recorded in the session stats.

It is just sitting there at zero, and not changing.

I am playing through Steam.

Screenshot 2023-12-20 17.45.11.png

On 12/21/2023 at 11:48 AM, Theolitius said:

you could try to delete game cache and uncheck the Keep session stats
sometimes keeping the sessions stats can result into odd issues, specially during events

WBvz12S.png

are you running the game with admin rights?

Hi.

Sorry for late reply. I installed the latest mod pack yesterday. Used the settings you suggested.

But yesterday I could only play one battle. The Yassenkrasen stats did not update.

But I have played a couple of battles today, and now its working lol.

No idea why it wasn't working before, but now it is.

Will have to keep an eye on things.

Thanks for the help.

Smeg.

Screenshot 2023-12-23 14.18.06.png

8 minutes ago, Theolitius said:

odd, xvm should not be the cause.

It probably isn't the cause.

I just looked at my XVM stats for the first time, after installing the latest mod pack.

Then when I started playing battles again, the stats mod started to work.

Also, could it be because I am playing on a new Steam account, that has only played just over 60 random battles?

I have not problem to get the stuff working but what is happening that it stop working sometimes after some amount of battles. When this happened I am also not able to see the result of battle as a window. I have to restart the game then it is working again.

6 hours ago, Carlyle said:

I have not problem to get the stuff working but what is happening that it stop working sometimes after some amount of battles. When this happened I am also not able to see the result of battle as a window. I have to restart the game then it is working again.

The one I started to use was Awfultanker Session Stats. It seams to be working fine for the moment. Although I haven't reset the stats since I installed it a few days ago.

• 2 weeks later...

Yepp... still the same Prob... no session info screen after battle if you once seleceted one in the notification area. Seems that it is not (or not only) the Ragnarocek mod... looks more for Yasen Krasen.

So this Info of v1.23.0.1 #08 (08-01-2024) is not the solution 😞
- removed Session Statistics by Ragnarocek [bugged, as soon as you open the notification center it will add 1 result; If you had this mod selected in the modpack, the installer will install another one from the session stats branch - I have no control over this]

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

10 hours ago, RaJCeL said:

Hello, I have checked logs and saw nothing useful. I have tried to play 15 games in a single game run and no issue with YasenKrasen. Is there some specific usage scenario that I need to follow?

ykss.png

Not sure anymore mate.

I am now using the AwfulTanker Session Stats, and that seems to be working just fine for me now.

@RaJCeL To clarify my prob:
After opening the notification center (kanal systemowy) the pop-up window after a game where you find your battle details doen't show up only once again and then no more, still you restart the game (server change is not enough).

The Yasen Krasen summary still works fine and counts every game.

When changing from Yasen Krasen to another mod from this section the ^problem^ is solved.

Don't know if there is a connection between, but it looks like 😉

Edited by Rainlords
  • Like 1
1 minutę temu, Rainlords napisał(a):

To clarify my prob:
After opening the notification center (kanal systemowy) the pop-up window after a game where you find your battle details doen't show up only once again and then no more, still you restart the game (server change is not enough).

The Yasen Krasen summary still works fine and counts every game.

When changing from Yasen Krasen to another mod from this section the ^problem^ is solved.

Don't know if there is a connection between, but it looks like 😉

To clarify my understanding: you play battle, die before battle ends, go to garage, open notification center, it is still opened when battle ends and you get results, after that you cannot open any other battle results and solution is to restart game. Is that right?

@RaJCeL
Not completly wrong, but another try 😉

It doesn't matter when i leave the battle and what i do the whole evening. In that moment when I once open the notification center and review one of the older battle notification (eg for activating the prem bonus or just viewing) i can play one battle with getting the battle results window (see screenshot)

From thos point on I will get no further ones till I restart the game.

grafik.thumb.png.d78f467595e1fcaf1767c596770eb5bd.png