Location of "No Commander" Text and Blurred Background, or Mod Request... to FIX.

In need of the "Location" of the No Commander text and background in the Ship Carousel so I can see if I can edit it, or if someone wants to make a mod, or give me an "example" mod of my "mockup" below, and I'll edit accordingly.

Wargaming will of course never fix this serious problem for some of us, which is incomprehensible that you can't SEE your Ships, that they are totally obfuscated.

Anyway, here's my thoughts on how it could look, or I'm fine with something else just to get rid of the No Commander Text and Background blocking my ability to SEE my Ships.
I don't necessarily "need" anything fancy like this, this was just a Request I made to Wargaming.

Example: of current and how the "No Commander" could look..

wM74s6H.png

Example: of how the No Commander could look, but also how Ships WITH a Commander could look like...

If Wargaming could do this, or if someone's a coding genius could add this, the Ship Commander showing could even be the actual Commander on it, such as Special Commanders etc. instead of the ship showing the "Generic" Commander Icon.

nUsLudz.png

The above would be wonderful, but you know Wargaming.... So if anyone can help with at least the "location" I can edit this, or if they are adventurous and want to create me a "mockup" of something like the above or otherwise that would be fine.

Thanks much anyone....

p.s. this was a thread created by someone 4 years ago but didn't go anywhere.
https://aslain.com/index.php?/topic/17780-different-iconography-in-port-for-ships-with-commander-unavailable/

Edited by leeuniverse

The LESTA aka Russian client has it's updated UI, with these changes.
You can probably ask a modder or something to copy pasta that UI basically.
But I asked for the Russian Port that was in Lesta, doent seem any modder want to add LESTA stuff into normal game.

image.thumb.png.6306ced05880dd71758d135e3b060d3e.png

On 1/13/2024 at 4:48 PM, Battlenat0r said:

The LESTA aka Russian client has it's updated UI, with these changes.
You can probably ask a modder or something to copy pasta that UI basically.
But I asked for the Russian Port that was in Lesta, doent seem any modder want to add LESTA stuff into normal game.

Thank you for this info....  That is DEFINATELY close to what we are needing.
Though, I would still like to see the "Ship"....  But I would be fine with a "Secondary" Compact Carousel for those who might not need to "see" the actual Ship Image.

• leeuniverse changed the title to Location of "No Commander" Text and Blurred Background, or Mod Request... to FIX.
  • 1 month later...
On 1/20/2024 at 10:46 AM, leeuniverse said:

Thank you for this info....  That is DEFINATELY close to what we are needing.
Though, I would still like to see the "Ship"....  But I would be fine with a "Secondary" Compact Carousel for those who might not need to "see" the actual Ship Image.

This is now added in v.13.1.0_09 modpack.
Carousel Extended + XP to next ship by Capt_Oveur

- Updated Carousel Filters [added a new compact carousel setting in Carousel Filters only visible if the XP to next ship or Nation Flags are installed]
2024-02-20225802.thumb.png.6c28c0c5f8a27d5236f16bb177c328c6.png

Edited by Battlenat0r