new year bugs and stuff

1) so the main bug is that the mouse dpi drops to 50 after the first shot in the sniper mode and when i go out of it, then i can do 1 more shot lol - so with a 4 shell autoloader i would have to zoom out 3x between every shot etc.... (this started to happen with the latest no11 update)
2) did it show on the minimap somehow if your own teammate is spotted and how can i add it back?
3) there are still lots of similar mods, but everything is under different categories and spread apart over the whole place etc...

Edited by kolkhoznik666

1) One of the personal missions mods probably does that at times? I assume you're using it - you didn't post your logs.

3) Not that spread out really. Either in XVM-section or non-XVM section. So two places. Not a bug or an issue.

20 minutes ago, kolkhoznik666 said:

ok i just did the setup again and now the bug is also gone(the campaign mod), but why is it even faulty and is there a way to fix it?

It's related to when there's a timer or something like that.... and it's been like that for years.

You are still not attaching logs. Please do that.

i removed the mod, because it was not working, so i probably cant make any logs about it, but there probably is a 4th bug now:

4) when i check the stats of the players from the battle report, some stuff stays on the screen for x amount of time, and this stuff usually appears when hovering the mouse over something on the player rating/stats window etc... (maybe like the winrate on the total battles number etc...)
dont even know if it even dissapears itself after some time or not, but i usually get rid of it by opening some other random player stats window and then the hovering bug goes away again (not even sure if i have to hover over something again or not...)
... and this has been going on for atleast 6+ months or smth...

Edited by kolkhoznik666