Simple panel is not simple

I circled the issue in the screen I attached. When I choose simple panel it's not simple but the advanced one. I tried the advanced just in case they were mixed up but no. Sorry if you already know about this issue, I did not read everything. Thank you.

post-894-0-04847100-1408360893_thumb.jpg

If it helps, I was using the mod pack that was released a few days after the 9.2 patch and the simple panel worked then just fine. The only thing I did different this time was the full NA clan Icons, but I also tried it without the full icon pack and no luck.

Naw, I think you may be right. Trying out other stuff atm and running the installer back and forth.

According to the other topic, the issue is known and Aslain tried to fix it in a hotfix.

So it's possible that it didn't get fixed or you simply have a version before said hotfix.

But Idk right now. Try to download again and if it won't change, then Aslain will have a look at it again later.

Thanks for the quick replies, my issue does seem to be the same issue you linked me. Like the other poster said it's not a big deal but I'm so used to the simple panel it's distracting with all that extra info taking up screen space.

• Upvote 1

Np.

Sadly I can't do much about it, regarding the stuff in the installer anyway.

I feel the same about all those infos and wn8-colored names but some ppl seem to actually use it.

Personally, I just modified the playerspanel to my liking and just overwrite w/e is being installed.

Still have all the advanced info when pressing tab though, so it's still available but not permanent.

Mine looks like this and I'm happy enough with it:

post-142-0-59172600-1408364082_thumb.png

• Upvote 1

I'd be happy with that, what settings did you use for that player tab?

I always just install advanced panel and replace the playerspanel.xc with my modified file.

mod1.zip

It's already prepared so that you (or others) can use it and just unpack it like any other mod.

If you always want to have it automatically installed too, you can move the .zip as it is, into Aslains_Custom_mods folder.

If you make changes or just use your own modification, you can switch out my file from the archive too.

• Upvote 1

I always just install advanced panel and replace the playerspanel.xc with my modified file.

attachicon.gifmod1.zip

It's already prepared so that you (or others) can use it and just unpack it like any other mod.

If you always want to have it automatically installed too, you can move the .zip as it is, into Aslains_Custom_mods folder.

If you make changes or just use your own modification, you can switch out my file from the archive too.

I just tried your file and it works PERFECT, this is exactly what I wanted. Thank you so much.

• Upvote 1

I see whats going on here, You have selected Default icons option, this is very limited option, many things incompatible with this.

Gotcha, It worked in one of your earlier mod packs for 9.2 so I just figured a new mod pack would work too. Almace's file gave me the simple player panel I wanted so I'm happy for now. BUT it sounds like I need to get over my love of the default icons and learn to deal with some others. One last thing to add, the simple player panel was the only item that did not work for me with the default icons if anyone else is wondering.