Suspicious action

Hi

So after getting back into WOT aslains mod pack has been lighting up my AV with false positives or just not working in general, i figured that i have to do a full install after every new patch on WOT but sometimes the .tmp file is classed as suspicious.

Currently Aslains_WoT_Modpack_Installer_v.1.24.0.0_07.tmp is the error and the user path before is is-FRRL4.tmp

Is this file important at all? i feel that alot of the mods that i have picked do not seem to be on atm.

Also is there anyway to try and limit the number of false positives or problems?

I use Norton byw which im guessing is a big problem tbh

Ta for any help

Norton and Microsoft both seem to be having issues with it lately

There's even a note in the modpacks changelog about the false positives happening with MS Defender

.tmp file is basically the modpack - so it is indeeded needed/important

You can try having a dedicated folder for Aslain's in your Downloads folder - and then exclude just that folder when you run the modpack

If you have 7-Zip, you can easily use that to create a SHA-256 checksum number - and compare that to what Aslain posts - if they match - then you do have the safe file that Aslain posted, if you are worried in that nature