Floating damage text but without the vehicle markers

Hi and thank you for your work. 
I would like to request something that you already have. It is called Floating Damage Text. The reason i need it is that the game always makes a Damage Text with the damage to the attacked tank by EVERYONE COMBINED and that confuses the hell out of me. Like i shot a tank and it gives me a floating text of 348, and i check bottom left, i only did 38 damage+the kill. but i dont want to keep looking down there, im a boomer and playing on ultrawide its a fair distance from the floating text's place. 
I see that in the modpack there is a floating text mod but it automatically adds other mods as well, like a multicoloured vehicle class, which also confuses the hell out of me, as i can only process GREEN= good, RED=bad when the adrenalin kicks in. so it exists just cant be used on its own. Or maybe its displaying combined damage as well, i dont know. If you could make a floating text about one's personal damage, that would be amazing. sorry if its lame, im old and very bad :) 

• Administrator

From what I've seen, there's no option to disable damage caused by others and only show your own, you can only play around with colors, but nothing beyond that.