Need Premium Garage's From The Good Old Days.

Can we have the premium garages again, while it is listed in the mod pack but its greyed out and not accessible, I checked the change logs and saw that it was first introduced back in 2020.

Version 10

v1.10.1.1 #10 (29-10-2020): - updated all mods by Champi - updated crosshairs: Mjölnir blue and green, Kellerman Blue, Assasin - updated contour icons: Hawg - added Hangar: Premium hangar from WoT 0.9.0, Premium hangar from WoT 0.7.0 - added Crew sounds: Ukrainian Female - Olesya, Ukrainian"

And i see in 2022, that it was removed? and its been two years since then. Just about every time i update for aslain mod pack i go to the garage options and see its still greyed out, I'm just hoping that one day we can have good old nostalgia 😞

Version 00

v1.19.0.0 #00 (30-11-2022): - initial compatibility with WoT 1.19.0.0 - updated lots of stuff.... - removed until it's fixed: Central Repairs by Rajcel, Garage Manager 'HangMan', Garage: Customization, Garage: Minimalistic, Battle Hits Viewer, Battle Assistant for SPG, UI Scale, sound mods: Day after day, Zorgane, Sic Funzler, Thunder Gun, War Mod [all based on soundeventinjector] - Info: more updates to come shortly!

• Administrator

These mods are currently broken, and that's all I know. The modder that was updating them is releasing in unpredicted way, maybe will never do that. No idea.