Where did OTM reload spinning numbers go?

Learn to read the release notes people...

v4.5.0 (15-07-2015):

- compatibility with WoT 0.9.9 (based on XVM nightly build 4627)
- removed incompatible and potentialy incompatible mods with WoT 0.9.9
- updated critical mod scripts like PMOD and Koshnaranek
- since I'm on vacations, it will take some time to update the rest, patience please  :)
- forgive me if some mods are still bugged, I couldn't test everything from here

If you can't find it, it's simply not updated to 9.9 or in the modpack yet.

I couldnt find it the other day either, I did read the notes :)
Before 9.9 I hadn't changed anything, just downloaded the new modpack when it prompted me to, and it installed the old otm reload with just numbers. Couldnt find the one with spinning circles then either, this was 2-3 days ago.

Learn to read the release notes people...

If you can't find it, it's simply not updated to 9.9 or in the modpack yet.

Is there really any reason to be a jerk to him?  The notes don't specifically say anything about OTM reload so it's easy to miss it when it just states "removed mods that don't work in 9.9" or whatever...  people need to have more patience with people and try some kindness sometimes.

Is there really any reason to be a jerk to him?  The notes don't specifically say anything about OTM reload so it's easy to miss it when it just states "removed mods that don't work in 9.9" or whatever...  people need to have more patience with people and try some kindness sometimes.

It wasn't my intention to sound like a jerk, so for that I think I owe Alendo an apology. I'm sorry Alendo :)

Sounds like the pot calling the kettle black

• 3 weeks later...

People also don't care to read anything and comes here for fast answer. I don't think Matty did anything wrong. I would say the same tbh.

wow i read this post and really cant see why anyone is upset ???  come on a forum's specific use is to find quick answers from more informed people . also note that some of us do read and get confused. so you dont want  anyone to bother you with questions ?  then why have a forum or  better yet why have admins chew us out for asking for help ? for one i dont blame anyone for late or missing updates   just want help in getting back a feature i really like . btw  this is not a post of a bug as you mentioned it has been noted that there are some updates that have not yet been added so posting it as a bug would be incorrect .

Edited by iron pants