Fresh install - Display issue

Aslain this is an Interface Scaling issue Ive had since the 9.8 patch was released, from posts on the wot forum it was determined that its due to mod conflict with 2560x1600 resolution, and I think I have it figured out.  When trouble shooting the crashing issue I started from vanilla and added the mods back in one at a time, at this point I did not have the Interface Scaling issue, I had all the mods I wanted back in except OTM and gun sights.  I added OTMs and the Interface Scaling issue returned.  The way around it for now is to start the game and before joining a battle go to your graphics settings and set Interface Scaling to auto and hit apply, then set it back to 1X and hit apply again.   If you do this, you will not have the problem in battle.  For some reason I dont have your logs zip folder but I will add the python log, I cleared it out, joined the game and played one battle without fixing the issue before entering the battle.

This is at battle loading, looks fine

PyNMAz1.jpg

then the start of the battle I get this

MLU7Vms.jpg

then after I change the Interface Scaling under the grapics settings

oTsCl9i.jpg

I only have to do this the first time I join a battle, then every battle after that its fine, so something is not remembering my gfx settings.

Also Aslain, Im still having an issue logging in to the game, it appears Auto-Login is not working for me, it tries and I get an error saying "You have been disconnected from the server" and I have to join the server manually....not a big deal, but I bug you may be interested in.

python.log

Hi

The issue cant be resolved by mod, yet. You have to 

try 3rd party software or dust off youre old monitor. 

The problem is within Flash and how the gamedevelopers 

use it. 4K is not a priority yet.

Using scaling makes HUD too small or too big, inbetween 

would be best.

Maybe you have installed locastans UI mod accidentaly?

Aslain you are a god amongst men.  I don't know how I accidentally installed it, but that was exactly it.  Locastans UI is the very last mod in the installer if anyone else if having this issue.

• Upvote 1