V4.5.10 causing "blackouts" in game

Just upgraded from .9 and all seemed ok till I got into a game.  Could see team rosters fine but rest of screen was very dark.  Can only see exhaust from tank and the horizon.  Uninstalled the mudpack but it didn't correct the issue.  Uninstalled and reinstalled game client and worked fine plain vanilla.  Installed the gamepack again and same thing.  This time the uninstall back to plain vanilla resolved the issue.  Using the Aslain xvm setup with changes being 12 hr clock and 2 tiered garage.  Also add spg mod using g button.

Just upgraded from .9 and all seemed ok till I got into a game.  Could see team rosters fine but rest of screen was very dark.  Can only see exhaust from tank and the horizon.  Uninstalled the mudpack but it didn't correct the issue.  Uninstalled and reinstalled game client and worked fine plain vanilla.  Installed the gamepack again and same thing.  This time the uninstall back to plain vanilla resolved the issue.  Using the Aslain xvm setup with changes being 12 hr clock and 2 tiered garage.  Also add spg mod using g button.Yep same here

Yep, same here. Although I I would call it white-out instead, pic attch;

_Aslain_logs.zip

post-2079-0-79509900-1438833504_thumb.jp

i found same thing i just removed  the fog remover mod and all worked ok

Yeah that's what Ive done.

fog remover mod cause it. to fix it you should delete or rename "data" folder in "World_of_Tanks\res_mods\0.9.9\system". it will remove fog remover mod

Thx for your help fellas. Cheers.