SPG shell travel info

I use Jimbo's SPG crosshair(and the v1.51 Crosshair), and just below it I used to have a few lines of info, including distance to target, time of travel for shell to reach target. amongst other info. I noticed this is not there any more when I was playing arty.

Could I have inadvertently missed(or changed) a setting when I upgraded and then installed the mod-pack. It was very useful info for timing a moving tank, especially a fast moving scout.

Or was this info in another mod I was using but hasn't been upgraded for 9.10 yet?

Edited by Major Mayhem

I think that in 9.9 there was a change of some kind in the information WG provided about shell travel time and none of the arty sights had this information for a while.  But, now some have this information and some do not.  I use J1mbo's with 1 circle with the ProArty SPG Crosshair option selected.  ProArty has the shell travel time.  I think that the Sword of Damocles SPG crosshair also has shell travel time in case you do not like ProArty.  I know Sword of Damocles had shell travel time in 9.9, but I have not tried it in 9.10 because I really like ProArty a lot.

• Administrator

I use Jimbo's SPG crosshair(and the v1.51 Crosshair), and just below it I used to have a few lines of info, including distance to target, time of travel for shell to reach target. amongst other info. I noticed this is not there any more when I was playing arty.

Could I have inadvertently missed(or changed) a setting when I upgraded and then installed the mod-pack. It was very useful info for timing a moving tank, especially a fast moving scout.

Or was this info in another mod I was using but hasn't been upgraded for 9.10 yet?

That mod wasn't updated yet, will look at it again later, give it some time.