without XVM statistics

• Administrator

Yeah, you can do it manualy, but it's a lot of work, you basicaly have to open almost every .xc file in XVM config folder and remove them.

For example open batteloading.xc, then find macros like this {{kb%2d~k|--k}}, and remove everything that is behind | in this case it's --k

{{kb%2d~k|--k}} ----->  {{kb%2d~k|}}

• 4 years later...
  • Administrator
11 hours ago, Geilordi said:

Now that WG anonymazer is coming and stats in battle is going to be "history", can you consider making an option for the installer to have all the in battle placeholders removed (panels, batteloading, overthetarget markes etc.).

I will decide later, when the live 1.7.0.0 is released. I want to see how XVM devs want to resolve this first.

Yeah i just installed the 1.7 and the damage panes is missing the critical hit thing. When i shoot i see it pop up, but in the damage summary next to my hp it doesnt say x1 crit, also i came here cause of those pannels.. i never had them before the new update, i had player name, tank name, tank tier.. never used xvm but now i get those bars and stuff, also i cant see tank classes for some reason.. this new update broke my modpack completely

Edited by Milan