WoT Modpack update to 1.24.1.2 is in progress... ×

4.67 issues

Few things I've noticed with this mod is the FocusMod is no longer working with this release. Same with Auto aim assist. with 4.65 I could click a target and use both focus mod and auto aim assist. Now with, at least focus mod I know, You have to be in a direct line of sight (player outlined) to enable it. So as before I could request Arty to target a player hiding behind a rock, now if they aren't in direct line of sight so that I can shoot at target, then it doesn't work. I think the same is going on with the auto aim assit, but unable to test that.

Also garage backgrounds do install with the selected background, but using up and down arrow no longer changed the background as it did in approx 4.6.1 if I recall correctly.

Amoring Extended by Spoter also keeps installing even though it's not a checked item. Not sure what's going on here but It's annoying.

This is on a clean install 

Not really sure how to upload or attach files with this interface.

Edited by renzuki
  • Administrator

ok, after checking:

Focus Mod works, but announces the request only if there is direct los to target. You would have to ask the author if this is intended, I dont know, I dont use this mod. It might be bugged partialy, since it wasnt updated to 9.10. http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/463328-099-focus-mod-no-xvm/

Autoaim assist? Do you mean Autoaim extended by spoter maybe?  I dont use this mod, dont even know what it does, except for highlighting autoaimed target, but people requesting this mod so...

Garage background not always changes with Arrow keys, it was before in 9.x, but no longer in 9.10, just part of the mods there can do that.

Amoring Extended by Spoter wasnt installed, I double checked, maybe you are refering to spotting counter below to players panel?

Okay so I 'fixed' or rather tweaked some mods to get back like I used to have.

I'm glad you confirmed that Armoring extended by spoter didn't install, because this screenshot will show otherwise. Even without it being selected, its installed for me, Maybe It's being installed with another spoter mod I have, not sure, but I hate it. 

The focus mod does work but I've never realized until just playing around with the Autoaim Indication+ mod that the two worked with another in the fashion I use it. With autoaim Indication+ as long as a target is in my view range, I can use the focus mod without them being in my line of sight.  So that was easy enough to get back to 'normal' aka what I'm used to.

Any idea how or if the garage mod can be edited or fixed to change the background?

post-9057-0-58661000-1442241899_thumb.jp

Okay, now I'm really confused. I've searched out the standalone mod for armoring extended, in the file the install location is \scripts\client\mod and 2 armoring extended file are installed. So I checked my Wot folder in this location and I've confirmed I do not have either of these files, so I'm really unsure where this is being picked up from.