A more accurate xvm colour scale?

TurboJ

Has anyone done a version of the xvm colour scale that would combine WN8 and win percentage into the colours shown in player list?

I mean for example, someone with 2000 WN8 would not be blue on the list unless he has at least 54% win rate.

I'm looking for more reliable xvm info, it would be simple to separate damage farmers from true team players using the aforementioned logic.

Then if average tier could also be included in the rating, that would be great. For example, it would be useful if someone with avg tier less than 6 could never reach purple colour.

One thing I'd like to see also would be the damage ratio colours taking into account the different tank classes. As it is now, your damage ratio on SPGs and TDs will always be

inflated because they have so low hit point on the vehicle itself. It's now much more difficult to reach blue dmg ratio on heavy tanks than it is on TDs - has anyone done a colour

scale version that would take into account the lower hit points of TDs and SPGs in relation to their damage dealing capacity?

Also, would it be possible to include number of games played into the WN8 colour scale? To spot obvious low rerolls etc.

Edited by TurboJ