Several Request concerning about Installer Size

he_who_shot

If possible, would there be an option in the future for it to have no sound preview at all. I mean before it was added, the installer was at least manageable at 40 - 50 Mb size. It won't consume that much for people like me with limited BandWidth. :)

Oh, the new chat filter is awesome but can it be possible not to block platoon mate chats? I mean, we can still relay information while platooning via chat, also even when dead. Dead Mic is a reason we can't Team Speak. Thanks

• Administrator

If I change compression type, it can be even 78mb currently (down from 100) but the price will be long initialization.

I can also move some mods to online repository, but then, on patch day DLC server will surely die and nobody will manage to install anything.

So it's not that easy as it seems, the idea is great but ....

• Administrator

Sorry, I answered to wrong thread :/ I passed that info about chat blocker to mod autor, he thinks it's good idea to enable chat via squads, so probably in next version or something.

As for dead people chat, you can try to enable them in mod config, but it will enable all dead players, not just your team mate.

• Upvote 1

Okay, now I can't speak Team Chat even if alive, where is the location of this script? It has now become annoying instead of being helpful. Blocking out all the negativity is good but unable to communicate with team even if Alive is kinda ridiculous.

btw thanks for all the replies so far.