WoT Modpack update to 1.24.1.2 is in progress... ×

Problem with White Death

This is just for your information Aslain:

The "skins of destroyed vehicles (White) in the modpack has some sort of problem.  Some of the dead tanks only have a white turret, or another white part instead of the entire destroyed tank being white. 

I downloaded the latest version of White Death by TaTT_DoGG & Arastan  ( http://worldof-tanks.com/white-dead-corpse-tanks/)and all of the dead tanks so far have been completely white.  I am not sure if this is the source of the mod in the mod-pack or not...but it works better than the existing one in the mod pack for me.

Edited by bkc1965
  • Administrator

Do you have same issue when you install Beige/grey death?

In modpack I'm using White Death (and other 2 as well) that is made by special app, that is extracting and doing it all. Never experienced issues you describe. What tanks gives you that effect?

I thought so...so far since the reinstall of white dead tanks from the modpack.  I have only seen my Hummel with no white skin.  Sometimes it has a white gun, and other times nothing is white.  Could there only be a problem with HD skins?  Hummel is HD, my other artys are not HD.  The only tank I have is BT-7...because it is called artillery...lol.