Multi Hit log does not show each hit.

I have selected MultiHit Log  expD+listlog and the list log is not working.  _Aslain_logs.zippython.log.

On a side note, when the list log will display, it will interfere with the full (largest) player panel.  Is it possible to move the location of this log more to the middle of the screen so it will not write over the top of the large player panel?  Thanks

Edited by bkc1965

Thanks Aslain, I will try to find the author on WoT forums.  But as far as editing the config manually, when I change the x coordinates in the WindowKeyList portion of the ExpD_listlog.json file, the mod does not move at all.  It stays in the same position regardless of what number I insert.  I will also ask the author about this when I locate him.  Thanks for your help.

• Administrator

Maybe you are editing wrong files, since it works for sure. Do you use notepad++ ?

res_mods\0.9.10\scripts\client\mods\MultiHitLog\ExpD_listlog.json

Change "x": 250

"WindowKeyList":[
{"xAlign": "Normal", "x": 250, "offsetX": 0, "yAlign": "Normal", "y": 6, "offsetY": 0, "width": 0, "height": 0, "backgroundLevel": 0, "backgroundFile": "MHL.dds", "ConfigName": "expD", "time": 0, "Key": "NONE"},
{"xAlign": "Normal", "x": 250, "offsetX": 0, "yAlign": "Normal", "y": 6, "offsetY": 0, "width": 0, "height": 0, "backgroundLevel": 0, "backgroundFile": "MHL.dds", "ConfigName": "HitLog", "time": 0, "Key": "KEY_LALT"}
],

I am pretty sure that I was making changes to that file.  But, apparently not.  I have now moved the file to my location that clears the full player panel.  380 is the x value for anyone wishing to do the same.  Thanks Aslain....I think that you secretly hacked into my computer...made changes to make me look like the idiot that I sometimes am.... :P