WoT Modpack update to 1.24.1.2 is in progress... ×

Auto aiming not working

I think I had the same problem, but I do not use auto aim very often since I mainly play arty.  But, I downloaded the latest files from the author in the WoT forums http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/441413-0912-autoaim-indicationsnapping/ and replaced the files from the mod pack and it is now working perfectly.  But, I am not 100% sure it was not working before...I think I only tried to use it once.

• Administrator

I think I had the same problem, but I do not use auto aim very often since I mainly play arty.  But, I downloaded the latest files from the author in the WoT forums http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/441413-0912-autoaim-indicationsnapping/ and replaced the files from the mod pack and it is now working perfectly.  But, I am not 100% sure it was not working before...I think I only tried to use it once.

It's the same in modpack and on that linked thread, the only difference is removed stupid auto-repair from the config.

It's the same in modpack and on that linked thread, the only difference is removed stupid auto-repair from the config.

Yeah, I saw that and did not think it would make a difference.  That is why I said that I was not sure if I actually had a problem before or if it was because using auto aim is too difficult for pro clickers like me.... :P  I am now reinstalling it from the modpack and will terrorize someone with my Bert.....