FPS drop when i access team list (pressing TAB in battle)

Hy. Sometimes i have big fps drop when i press tab. Sometimes means if i restart the game one or more time the problem disappears, but this is not a solution. I am using Aslain`s mod pack since few month but only these days i observed this problem. Restarting the game is not a solution every time. I use minimum graphic settings and i have all time over 60fps, but always 80-90. When i press and release tab fastly i can see that the fps goes under 30, but densely under 10fps.

Before

58GBMXP.jpg

After

8v2sadi.jpg

Edited by davideprimo

Sorry for mistake. Now i attached the logs.

LE: i disabled dynamic graphics but no change.

Very interesting is that i am playing since 1 year, and its the first time when i have problems. it wasn`t changed anything, no settings changed, no new installed apps on the notebook, and appears this problem from .. from nowhere. sorry for my bad english, please correct me if it`s needed.

_Aslain_logs.zip

python.log

Edited by davideprimo

It`s possible that happens something with graphic card or graphic card driver ? i read that were other players who has fps drop whey they ALT+TAB-ed into windows and back in game. sometimes they solved with restarting the pc, but sometime no. appeares similar to my problem. thanks for trying resolving it.

LE: it is very interesting. today morning, now when i started wot nothing wrong. all is functioninct perfectly. no lag, no fps drop. what the hell :|

Edited by davideprimo