Quite a few Mods won't work

It's not the first time it happens but this time even the older mods won't work for me so time to try and fix it lol.

A few mods I know that are not working are: WN8 (it doesn't show anything not even -- just plain normal names without anything else), winchances, Advanced Statistics Tab, vehicle contour (Modern with roman tier numbers), vehicle names/hitpoints colored by ally/enemy, rating marker icon(star), HP poolbar (tried both), mini-map won't zoom using CTRL, the 50meters auto-detect circle doesnt show on it as well as the 500m red square. Show Latency to the server doesnt work on logging and hangar tabs default one is in game though so that's minor.

On the bright side Hitzone by Goha.ru, Info Panel, Roughneck's Gunsight, colored pen&ricochets, 60x zoom and zoom-out all works. 

I dont remember selecting any clock mods but it seems to mention it as an error in the battle loading screen. 

There's also many errors in the Python log.

If you need more infos just ask.

Thanks!

post-1615-0-37690100-1411738287_thumb.pn

_Aslain_logs.zip

python.log

Are you using different keyboard layouts?

It used to be an issue when having a non-native language active while running the installer, because it added strange symbols to the files that were created by the installer.

This will make some files unusable.

Also, try out unchecking Display hangar clock in the installer and see if that's bugged for you.

Are you using different keyboard layouts?

It used to be an issue when having a non-native language active while running the installer, because it added strange symbols to the files that were created by the installer.

This will make some files unusable.

Also, try out unchecking Display hangar clock in the installer and see if that's bugged for you.

My keyboard settings were set on french that might be why, it's 90% similar but the other 10% might just be the part messing it up, thanks!

Also I disable the clock everytime but it still install it apparently. I don't mind it so it's fine lol.

Try 3.9.5, there was a clock.xc fix.

Thanks :) nice to see you answer to the community even with 9.3 update and all the work it brings!

My keyboard settings were set on french that might be why, it's 90% similar but the other 10% might just be the part messing it up, thanks!

Also I disable the clock everytime but it still install it apparently. I don't mind it so it's fine lol.

Thanks :) nice to see you answer to the community even with 9.3 update and all the work it brings!

So did changing your keyboard layout back to english solve it for you then?

As in, are the mods now working for you again?