bug of Mark of Excellence and the new medal

Since the 9.1 i cant see the percent of my mark of excellence, and my mark of excellence is without the name and description, the new medals haven the same problem like my mark of excellence

post-161-0-67540100-1406465668_thumb.jpg

post-161-0-07237800-1406465669_thumb.jpg

I have not had any issues with Gnomefather's Sound Mods, nor Locastan's mod. I have seen this issue before with one of my old configurations however. I'll see if I can duplicate the issue, and then I'll tell you which mod is causing the problem. (Unless Aslain beats me to it again.  :P )

Edit: Well, I've tried out several different combinations of mods, and I still have not been able to replicate this issue. Could you please post your _Aslains_Installer_Options_ (Setup Information) file? I will then be able to download the same modifications that you have, and hopefully duplicate the issue. Once I've created the same issue on my Game Client, I will be able to begin playing around with the configuration to try to determine which mod/mods is/are creating the issue.

Was actually YasenKrasen colored chat and not session stats.

E: Just stating the findings again for OP. So this issue is caused by german version of the colored chat mod.

Other languages seem to work as intended, so I'm not sure if anyone other than the original developer will look into this.

E2: Also, the mod in question changes your client language. If you intend to use a 100% working language, you'll also change your client language as a result.

So either don't use it, if this bug bothers you or use english language maybe, if you can handle it.

E: Just stating the findings again for OP. So this issue is caused by german version of the colored chat mod.

Other languages seem to work as intended, so I'm not sure if anyone other than the original developer will look into this.

E2: Also, the mod in question changes your client language. If you intend to use a 100% working language, you'll also change your client language as a result.

So either don't use it, if this bug bothers you or use english language maybe, if you can handle it.

I tested Polish and Dutch Client languages, and neither of those, nor the English versions had encountered any problems.

I have not yet tested the German version, however based on the information Almace stated, I would assume that it's a conflict with the Client languages sourced from the German version.

yes u are right, without the YasenKrasen colored chat, i can see all the statistic normally. thx 4 ur help

• Upvote 1