No tanks in garage after few rounds?

I have this bug after instal last 2 aslains. I have update for last version and after  few rounds, when i back in garage i have this:

Anybody know how to fix this?

P.S. I cant do nothing, only can restart game and again play. and after few rounds same happened

post-11957-0-82602000-1457356356_thumb.j

Edited by deathangel72

Hm, dont know on what  log  you mean? That happen in last 2 aslain updates, no metter what map, indiferent maps, and in normal battle mod. That happen after every 5-6 rounds.  Just tell me on what log you mean and i will send you. And where to find that log? 

P.S. I mark clean install when instal aslain.

Edited by deathangel72

I have this bug after instal last 2 aslains. I have update for last version and after  few rounds, when i back in garage i have this:

Anybody know how to fix this?

P.S. I cant do nothing, only can restart game and again play. and after few rounds same happened

your problem is just like this... its an old bug from a very very old of aslain mod pack version.... but, aslain never know how to fix it.... :(

Edited by arniGX
  • Administrator

your problem is just like this... its an old bug from a very very old of aslain mod pack version.... but, aslain never know how to fix it.... :(

I played many battles with your mod setup, never experienced this. We would need a mod author to fix his mod, there is too many mods, I don't know which one is causing it to you.