Vanilla minimap expanded features not working

Hi,

With the first iteration of the 9.14 modpack I was expecting bugs. So far it's working good but one main thing.

I wanted to go with the vanilla minimap expanded features since they're IMO more optimised than XVM's and artillery gun traverse are off in the XVM mod while WoT has it right.

I have NOT installed any XVM Minimap option, the whole section in unchecked as outlined in the following screenshots.

Options for expanded minimap are checked in WoT settings.

Yet in battle... Nothing. Vanilla minimap with none of the new spotting circles, tank names, "last seen" markers, etc.

Cry everytiem.

Also I have the player spotted light bulbs installed for the player panel. Not showing (once again as seen in screencap :) )

The rest seems to be fine for now but I haven't installed so many stuff. Damage panel fine, hitlog fine, zoom-in/out/scrool lock/gun shake ok. etc.

Just thought I'd mention :)

post-7188-0-14119400-1457635875_thumb.jp

post-7188-0-58409600-1457635950_thumb.jp

post-7188-0-76504600-1457636062_thumb.jp

I think it's related to a few new parameters that the new XVM version added. They'd have to be added to one of the .xc files. Not too sure which and Aslain's one is heavily customized so I really couldn't tell. (minimap.xc ?). I hope Aslain is browsing the forums :)

They're the following :

* added new options:

"minimap"/"useStandardCircles" - use standard circles

"minimap"/"useStandardLabels" - use standard labels

"minimap"/"useStandardLines" - use standard lines

Source:http://www.modxvm.com/en/download-xvm/