Easy Crew Voice Selector isn't working

Hello there,

the ECVS Mod doesn't seem to work.

The installation runs fine (everything belonging to the Mod pack is also in the whitelist of my firewall) and all other Mods are working fine as well.
I can also select all the different crew voices, but it'll always play the standard voice; in the example and in combat, too.

I'm also using the latest Mod pack version which is "9.14.01" at this time.

So, am I doing somehting wrong or is it the Mod which is not working? Looking forward for any help.
Logs and screenshot are attached of course.

Regards,
Kuraiko

PS: Just to have it mentioned: that link to the "INTEGRITY CHECK" How to report a bug or issue post isn't working as well. Dunno if it's important and if you knew, but now you know if you didn't ^^

_Aslain_logs.zip

python.log

post-10474-0-01339400-1457776575_thumb.j

There we go - I'M DUMB XD

So after trying your solution, which didn't work, I got the idea that I might have intalled a sound mod overlapping the one included in your mod pack, so I checked out my custom mods aaaaand... there was another crew voice mod in it.

Must be something from version 9.11 or something, cause that's the last time I was playing WoT.

Of course it is working perfectly now.

Guess I hadn't tryed this out if you hadn't answered so thanks for your time  :)