sound issue on crew voice?... 9.14.22

experienced it while playing a game after the moon game thing using the is8 ball... any nation of any tank's crew voice gets "spacey"... or sounded like the crew is on HELIUM... even when you've bumped with another team mate's tank... the sound it produced is reverberating like on space... haven't experienced it when playing a normal game through and through... but once i played the is8 ball... any normal game after that... sound is bugged...

experienced it while playing a game after the moon game thing using the is8 ball... any nation of any tank's crew voice gets "spacey"... or sounded like the crew is on HELIUM... even when you've bumped with another team mate's tank... the sound it produced is reverberating like on space... haven't experienced it when playing a normal game through and through... but once i played the is8 ball... any normal game after that... sound is bugged...

- after instal aslain mod pack 9.14.22

- inside res mods folder WOT, cut paste folder 9.14 to 19.14.1, overwrite evreything.....

Edited by arniGX

tried migrating all files in folder 9.14 to 9.14.1 and placing them in their respective sub folders... but still... error with regards to sound exists... played a "moon" game with the is-8ball... after that "moon" game... played a normal game... crew sound and collision sound is still bugged... it's like i'm still on the "moon" game...

tried migrating all files in folder 9.14 to 9.14.1 and placing them in their respective sub folders... but still... error with regards to sound exists... played a "moon" game with the is-8ball... after that "moon" game... played a normal game... crew sound and collision sound is still bugged... it's like i'm still on the "moon" game...

- after installed aslain mod pack 9.14.22,

- there is 2 folder inside res mods WOT, 9.14 & 9.14.1,

- cut paste inside 9.14 to 9.14.1 folder

overwrite evreything

- dont play is 8 ball

Edited by arniGX

err... so the 9.14 folder is inside the 9.14.1?... i just placed the content of the 9.14 inside 9.14.1 earlier... will try again later... instead of placing the content... i'll just place the 9.14 folder inside 9.14.1

Edited by hidetada

err... so the 9.14 folder is inside the 9.14.1?... i just placed the content of the 9.14 inside 9.14.1 earlier... will try again later... instead of placing the content... i'll just place the 9.14 folder inside 9.14.1

- cut paste inside 9.14 to 9.14.1 folder

- overwrite everything

- dont play is 8 ball