Damage log skull...

i use the default damage log, i think its the XVM default one, but anyhow when i kill enemy tanks the skull and cross bones don't show up for the tanks ive killed. anyone know why this is happen, its been doing it the past few months.   

Go to C: > Windows > Fonts and delete the XVMSymbol font there.

Afterwards, you can install the XVMSymbol font manually again, since Aslain conveniently put a folder with all important fonts into the main WoT installation folder - "_fonts_for_Aslains_Modpack".

Then you could check if that fixes things for your current mod-selection (via replay and/or logging in) and if it does, you can re-install your other mods again.

• Upvote 1

Go to C: > Windows > Fonts and delete the XVMSymbol font there.

Afterwards, you can install the XVMSymbol font manually again, since Aslain conveniently put a folder with all important fonts into the main WoT installation folder - "_fonts_for_Aslains_Modpack".

Then you could check if that fixes things for your current mod-selection (via replay and/or logging in) and if it does, you can re-install your other mods again.

it worked, thank you very much

• Upvote 1