Reload Timer?

The same old thing really... ZorroJan (ZJ) the guy that makes the reload maker, along with some other mods, some less shady than others.. hehe.. puts the time limitation on it, so your options are either wait for the time limit update each time.. or pay to use it.

Latest news is that ZJ has been busy, and will be releasing stuff tomorrow (Saturday), so there we should see another time limited update for ZJ's otm reload :)

There's no need to buy it though... there are free alternatives, but also the time limited version is always released so people can use it... only a delay this time.

It's not something you can just change easily... it's in the code itself... it runs a time check against several time servers (Just like Windows does a time check to keep your computer's clock running right)... if the mod fails that check, the mod doesn't work until you restart WoT, and it completes the check properly.

good point, I understand time checks but was more thinking change the expiration date. I have used other mods but they lack the ability to change the coding to turn on the pp mods and other built in features. Ill just wait for the update then. I was worried it would disappear....Thanks for your help. If you have more suggestions please let me know.

good point, I understand time checks but was more thinking change the expiration date. I have used other mods but they lack the ability to change the coding to turn on the pp mods and other built in features. Ill just wait for the update then. I was worried it would disappear....Thanks for your help. If you have more suggestions please let me know.

Don't worry, it won't disappear.. tomorrow we should see a new version from ZJ, which a longer limit on it than the 3 days, hehe.

I don't think you can just change the code though.. without being a coder myself, I still think that they protect their code so you can't just "unpack" it again.