Warning for roll back to earlier mod pack after todays foodball update

I just updated my mod pack to 9.15.13 and noticed the tank country and tier filter missing. Not sure if foot ball update broke it but I decided to roll back to 9.15.11 to check if maybe the mod pack blanked it out. After doing a clean install of 9.15.11 I noticed that res_mod 9.15.0.1 was missing and the game will now not launch. So I'm going to need to do a clean install. I checked the trash and the folder was not there to restore. So this is just a warning, back up the new res_mod folder.

0.9.15.0.1 folder will obviously be missing from installers older than .13, since that version didn't exist prior to .13 release. :)

You can't use older modpack on the current version of World of Tanks.

Renaming the folder from 0.9.15 to 0.9.15.0.1 might work, but probably not.

3 minutes ago, jwmusser said:

I've run across this too, I found a thread on another web site that points to the nightly build of XVM: http://www.koreanrandom.com/forum/topic/32151-091501-carousel-filters-wont-show/

I've been uninstalling all of my garage mods and I still don't have the "Filter by Parameters" option, so it does lead me to believe that it could be the XVM version.

Exactly as Aslain wrote in the changelog of the newest installer. That the carousel(and thus filter) is bugged in XVM :)

so funny, just had a game running the latest patch and nobody disappeared when dead. I couldn't decide who was dead or who was alive during the battle. Just shooting random enemies hoping they were still alive.

Semms there is loads of bugs but then thats to be expected so early after a new patch. So to cover what ive found:

team HP bar not updating kill count

Enemy tanks not disappearing after gettign killed

ENemy HP not reacting to damage taken

20160610_1631_france-Bat_Chatillon25t_33_fjord.wotreplay

Edited by brownape
added replay
3 minutes ago, Quaksen said:

Exactly as Aslain wrote in the changelog of the newest installer. That the carousel(and thus filter) is bugged in XVM :)

Ah, I did note the carousel being bugged and removed the carousel options from the installation choices with no different results. I didn't tie the carousel bug being associated with XVM and the tank filter, but obviously it is. Thanks for the clarification.

13 minutes ago, jwmusser said:

Ah, I did note the carousel being bugged and removed the carousel options from the installation choices with no different results. I didn't tie the carousel bug being associated with XVM and the tank filter, but obviously it is. Thanks for the clarification.

Hehe, yeah, XVM changes the filters, like they have pretty much always done, adding things like "No Mastery" or "Non Elite" :)