Carosel Bug

5 hours ago, Quaksen said:

Could we stop with the bug report about something already mentioned in the changelog? :P

v9.15.13 (08-06-2016):
- compatibility with WoT 0.9.15.0.1 [unfortunately it contains bugged tank carousel, and who knows what else]

Quaksen, thanks for overstating the obvious. Most people don't read changelogs in the first place, even though some of us (me, for instance) do. People post here in hopes of finding workarounds to bugs in addition to posting "first discovery" of particular bugs. I think the point of these forums is to provide help to people who use Aslain's modpacks -- Now, to what is pertinent: has anyone found a workaround to getting carousel to operate in any way whatsoever? Your assistance would be appreciated if you've had an epiphany and know of a way. I'm (of course) waiting patiently for an update that corrects the mod's deficiencies in light of the new patch, but I'd really like to be able to see my tanks in the carousel even though the mod hasn't been updated officially. Thanks in advance!

Edited by Praxateles
16 hours ago, Praxateles said:

Quaksen, thanks for overstating the obvious.

Wasn't that obvious when people don't read it. Anyways. Forum move ate my previous reply, and who cares. No reason to be butthurt about the way I posted it.

People never really read, they just post, no matter how many other times it has been said, or if it's already listed somewhere.

Is there a workaround?  My Mutz and VK 45.03 are set as "reserve" and I can't play them unless I load in safe mode.  Taking them off reserve in safe mode doesn't carry through if I then restart with Aslain's enabled.  Anyone know which config file stores info on which tanks are "reserve" so I can manually edit it?

1 hour ago, Quaksen said:

Wasn't that obvious when people don't read it. Anyways. Forum move ate my previous reply, and who cares. No reason to be butthurt about the way I posted it.

People never really read, they just post, no matter how many other times it has been said, or if it's already listed somewhere.

I see the same thing on Amazon product questions/answers!  They'll be 50 questions, but 20 are "What are the dimensions?" or some such thing.;)

Actually on my installation, there was a small little itty bitty icon or some that showed up just above where you select the carousel, i clicked it so fast, i don't remembers much about it nor did i do a screenshot, but after that...the carousel was fine.

Edited by Mojo_Riesing
  • Upvote 1