Request for new Large Player Panel setup

I use "Panel & Windows by Aslain (in-battle)">Players Panel>Large Panel>With HP Bars - version #1

Each time I install Aslain's, I then go in and edit C:\Games\World_of_Tanks\res_mods\configs\xvm\Aslain\PP\playersPanel_large.xc

- I replace "name%.12" with "vehicle%.22"

- I replace width of 56 with 66

This gives me a large panel which shows Tank name, a health bar, and an icon. Any chance of making this "With HP Bars - version #4"?

I am not interested in the player name during the battle, and check it on the Tab stats screen when I need to, or by pressing Alt.

I also request the complete removal of any illegal mods, such as aim assist mods.

shot_003_2.jpg

• Administrator

I can think of it, meantime you can use Aslains_Custom_mods folder to install your mods after mine.

What illegal aim assist mods do you mean? I don't remember having any aim bot and what not in the modpack...

There aren't any specific mods that I am thinking of, although I think that anything which helps aiming is illegal, according to the mod developer guidelines, and I thought I had seen aim mods?

It is just more important to me that I can download it, try anything that is in there, and not have to worry about things being illegal and getting me banned.

Where can I read more about the Aslains_Custom_mods folder?

Thanks for the answer.