Trouble downloading #22 update.

I just tried to download patch #22. Smartscreen Filter blocks the download. There is also some program trying to get around the Malware program on my computer. I am getting the Aslain site is not to be trusted warning. This is second time in 6 months. Last time, I waited a week and all was OK. I will wait to try again at later date. I thought you would like to know. thx

I use Avira Antivirus Pro (used Kaspersky Pro before that) and I have never had anything detected or reported in Aslain's including the current version .22.  I really think that your free Microsoft program is giving you a false positive.  I recommend using one of the AV programs from a specialty company such as Avira, Kaspersky, etc.  Even their free programs are consistently rated as being better than Microsoft's.

i think I know why u get that,   I get my smartscreen pop up  , just go to more info and run anyway ,  its just because the file is new  and thinks its a virus malware , its perfectly safe

• Upvote 1