Fail fail fail

I made a folder in the res_mods folder called 0.9.15.1 ... I have just done a full clean install and have played the game with no mods and everything works fine .. I am just about to install Aslains XVM .. am I doing anything wrong ? I'm just running aslains xvm with standard install folder (ie: C drive etc)

nope still not go ... am I just not getting this?

In the C drive I have a "Games" folder

In this folder I have a World_of_Tanks folder

In this folder I have a res_mods folder

In this folder I have a 0.9.15.1 folder .. it's there .. in place .. why the F*%k doesn't it work

Ok, I think I have found a problem here .. if I manually put the folder  0.9.15.1  in the res mods folder and run aslains XVM , it is deleted when the xvm is installing ? And yet if I try and run WOT without it, then it will not run at all? Cmon people, help me out here please ..

Right click the installer and select 'Run as administrator'. 

It sounds like something is not letting the installer recreate the 0.9.15.1 forlder.

If that doesn't work... create the 0.9.15.1 folder, run the installer and select 'Normal Install'. That should stop the installer from deleting the mod 0.9.15.1 folder.

• Upvote 1

Wow.. I'm really stumped here.

After a successful install the res_mods folder should contain the following folders ... 0.9.15.1, configs, and mods. All those folder should have an assortment folders and/or files.

It sounds like your system is not letting the installer create the necessary files and folders. 

Have you tried to download a new copy of the installer? 

Someone else had mentioned creating an exception in you anti-virus software. <-- Is an excellent idea.

did all that .. my res mods folder contains the 0.9.15.0.1 .. note the difference .. when I try and run the game normally (not in safe mode), it asks for the 0.9.15.1 folder .. if  I place a new folder in the res mods folder called 0.9.15.1 then the game will start normally but without any of the mods ?? this is a clean install .. I've never had this problem before and never had to do this .. I even did a cclean and registry clean prior to installing the game again ..

Which installer are you talking about ? XVM installer or Aslains_WoT_Modpack_Installer_v.9.15.34 .. I'm using Aslains installer