Aslain's Player Panel size problem plus other problem

The Aslain's player panel (I have selected the large in game) has the wn8 values partially covered.  Also, using the set up in the logs below, the escape button on the keyboard does not function.  I switched my OTM from Aslain's back to XVM and the problem was fixed.  One more thing:  Chance to win in game does not have a percentage shown.  The panel when I press the tab key has the chance percentages.  I have everything selected on the xvm website.  These are all small things and are simply FYI.  They are by no means game breakers for me and can wait until after vacation.

Thanks

shot_001.jpg

python.log

_Aslain_logs.zip

Edited by Darth_Clicker

This problem shown above with the Large Player Panel (Aslains config) still exists in version 9.15.1.1.00 on both the left and right panels.  The XVM Team panel does not have the problem.

The chance to win problem does not exist anymore.

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Darth_Clicker said:

This problem shown above with the Large Player Panel (Aslains config) still exists in version 9.15.1.1.00 on both the left and right panels.  The XVM Team panel does not have the problem.

The chance to win problem does not exist anymore.

Fixed, wait for new modpack.