Yasen Krasen not working

I guess.  It would not work as installed from the modpack.  I found the latest version for 9.15.1.1 here http://worldof-tanks.com/yasenkrasen-coloured-messages-session-statistics-for-wot/

I installed it and it worked.  The only difference I could see was the text folder.  I reinstalled the version from the modpack, copied the text folder and the modpack version works.

weird.  Now it works without the text folder.  Maybe it did not work without it before for the same reason why sometimes the ctrl and escape keys do not work and also why sometimes my arty sight will not load when the game starts.....gremlins in this version.   I think 9.15.1 and .1.1 will go down in history as being one of the worst versions.  Maybe 9.15.1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1 will be better...haha.

• Administrator
2 hours ago, Darth_Clicker said:

weird.  Now it works without the text folder.  Maybe it did not work without it before for the same reason why sometimes the ctrl and escape keys do not work and also why sometimes my arty sight will not load when the game starts.....gremlins in this version.   I think 9.15.1 and .1.1 will go down in history as being one of the worst versions.  Maybe 9.15.1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1 will be better...haha.

WG and their versioning.... add my versioning and it ends up with lol :)

maybe WG should start giving names to the versions instead of numbers.  Ted Bundy or John Wayne Gacy are people names that come to mind.  Or, they could use names similar to what Android operating systems use...sauerkraut comes to mind for this version....no...I know....scrambled eggs.  :devil: