Pack installing and not installing selected mods.

So with the latest patch that wrecked everything for mods I've been having constant problems with the pack. It's always installing mods I've not selected while also installing mods that I haven't selected. Things like sound mods for sixth sense and fires, clan icons, all things I've not selected. It's also not installing XVM hitlog which I have selected. I've resorted to just deleting the sound pack from the res_mods after installs and that gets rid of the irritating sounds. Anyone else having these problems?

Yes, I've double checked and checked again, done full fresh installs etc.

_Aslain_logs.zip

python.log

Okay, I reinstalled the new pack. It's still installing sound mods for sixth sense, I'm not sure if it's done the same for the fire sound because I haven't been set on fire yet but I would assume so. I'm not sure exactly what mods they are because I've never used sound mods. It has installed the XVM hitlog though with the new pack. I managed to get it to not install XVM stats by deleting the cache and such so I don't know if it then also installs the clan icons and such automatically as well.

_Aslain_logs.zip

python.log

• Administrator
40 minutes ago, Dennyb said:

Ah, that's useful to know. Thing is though, I don't even have XVM stats installed or at least I've not selected it to be. It's also showing the lightbulb icon when players have been revealed, something else I haven't selected.

Currently both XVM configs have forced displaying spotting icons of some sort, I will deal with this when I have time, after my vacations.