bold font on otm?...

before .06 haven't experienced it in game (using .03 and .04 prev. as i haven't downloaded .05)... font on tank name and hp number are in BOLD... used OTM by Webium... J1mbo's OTM are much bolder both main and "alt"... have provided screenshots of main and alt... main is bold while alt is normal on Webium... dunno if it is indeed OTM's fault or some other mod...

shot_080.jpg

shot_081.jpg

even in J1mbo's OTM i am experiencing this (much BOLDER font on default and alternative marker)... unlike Webmium's... it's only the default marker that has bold fonts while the alternative marker is normal as provided on 2 screenshots on my previous post...  and ... as i have stated before... OTM's i've used are normal on ver. .03 and .04... haven't used .05... tried to upload "_Aslain_logs.zip" but i can't find it on my WoT installation folder... all i can see that is close are

_Aslains_Installer.log
_Aslains_Installer_CompList.log
_Aslains_Installer_Options.inf

though phyton.log is there...

2 screenshots using J1mbo's OTM (default and alternate marker)... upon checking it out... font may be bold or not but the thing that makes it stick out is the black borders on the letters and numbers which is not present on previous mod's OTM (.03 and .04)... on Webium OTM... it's only the default marker that has bold/black border font on it... alternate is ok

on J1mbo's OTM... black border is more pronounced on both marker's esp. the alternate one... which is again... not present on previous version of OTMs...

funny as i have " _Aslain_logs.zip" now... lol...

shot_085.jpg

shot_086.jpg

def.png

alt.png

_Aslains_Installer_Options.inf

_Aslain_logs.zip

python.log

• Administrator

So, about the Webiums OTM, it looks like what you get in the game, blame Webium :)

As for J1mbo, his markers also looks like what you get in game, his config in the game has them disabled = what you saw was WG vanilla OTM :) Thats why you thought they were fine in 3/4 and are not later. If you like vanilla OTM uncheck whole OTM section.

I will remove J1mbo OTM, because it's not ready.