Meltys crosshair

Hello,

Sorry if im in the wrong subforum, but I need some help with the current Aslain modpack.

few issues which im not sure can be resolved:

1st)

When battle started it says that the XVM nightly is a test build and we should not use it if we are not testing blah blah blah

Can I ignore it? Or is there an option in the modpack on where I can choose a different XVM build.

2nd)

When I kill a tank, hes name floats up in the sky with little wins on each side, like an angel. Is there a way to turn this off? I do not remember turning it on in any of the options, and last time I played, few months ago, the aslain modpack came with a tickbox where this could be turned on.

3rd)

Crosshair question - there is no meltys crosshair in the modpack. There is no mention of removal of it in the changelog. Is it going to come back or is it permanently removed?

Not sure about the exact name but this is a screenshot (taken from google)

http://wotlabs.net/articles/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/meltymap-math-mod.jpg

Thanks

1)yes you can ignore it. its just a version where the XVM Team is working on.

2) it should be possible to disable that, but i don't know where. Anyway Aslain will add other options for the OTM when he is back from vacation on Monday.

3)maybe it comes back when the author of this mod has finished the mod. most of the crosshairs no longer work after upgrading from actionscript 2 to actionscript 3.

1 yep  this bersion of xvm is in aslains mudpack which he tests himself  before putting it in,   nothing to worry about

2  aslain made  his config quickly with the basics that he uses  , the options  to enable/disable features etc  will be added when he gets home from bvacation ,  I can find the config file for u  to disable it if u want

3 the author has said this week hes got the armor  calculator part basically ready but  it will be a bit longer for his crosshair, the problem is he was waiting for other crosshairs  to come out so he can work ooff of them.

C:\Games\World_of_Tanks\res_mods\configs\xvm\Aslain    markersdeadnormal.xc   is where u can disable the wings