The roman numeral tank tier number is not showing to the left of the HP bar

Hi. I discovered a bug in the WoT Modpack v9.15.1.1_24. After I selected the following options, the roman numeral tank tier number is not showing to the left of the HP bar:

OTM by Aslain
               1st line over HP bar
                  Vehicle name
                     colored by ally/enemy
               2nd line over HP bar
                  Player name
               Left side of HP bar
                  Left: Roman tier number
               Right side of HP bar
                  Right: Tank Win Ratio 
               Rating marker icon
                  star
               Low HP exclamation mark (below 25% hp)
                  marker over the hp bar
               Class Icons
                  Default icons
               Style of floating damage texts
                  Colored text with black outlines
               Floating markings of destroyed vehicles
                  Nuke icon for enemy, angel wings for ally
               Vehicle hitpoints colored by ally/enemy
               Stock turret marker
               The shadow intensity behind OTM
                  strong shadow

Thanks.

_Aslain_logs.zip

Hi Aslain, thank you for responding to my post so quickly.

I went ahead and attached a screen-shot of a battle showing the OTM of other tanks. After I looked more closely, I noticed that the "Tank Win Ratio" is not showing on the right side of the HP bar in addition to the "Roman tier number" not appearing on the left side of the HP bar.

I see in your screenshot that both are showing (Roman tier number on the left side of HP bar and Tank Win Ratio on the right side of HP bar).

Is there anything that you can think of that would cause both of these items to be missing from the OTM of tanks during my battles? Since both of these items are missing from the OTM of tanks during my battles maybe there is a 'common problem' that would cause both of them to be missing? Any ideas on this? With your help I might be able to determine where the problem is (and hopefully fix it).

Thanks again for any information that you can think of which would cause this problem. I appreciate any help or advice that you may have for me.

If you need any additional information from me, please do not hesitate to ask me for it. :)

shot_001.jpg

_Aslain_logs.zip

python.log

Hello Aslain and Davidinlv82,

Thanks so much for responding. Yes, I went ahead and "Activated Services" on the XVM website and now I can see the Roman tier number and the Tank Win Ratio. I did not realize that XVM needed to be active for this and I will make a note of it for future reference.

Again, thanks to both of you for helping out this noob. :D

P.S.: Aslain, I install your modpack all the time and I love it. Every time a new version is posted on your website, I update to that new version. I remember in past versions, I could see the 'last known position' of enemy tanks on the mini-map after they are no longer spotted. Would it be possible to add the display of the enemy's 'last known position' on the mini-map after they are no longer spotted to your next WoT modpack version? I think that would be great if you could. I understand if it is not possible to add that at this time but I hope that it is possible. Thanks again for all your hard work in providing for us your great WoT modpacks.