Server connectivity or mod pack issues?

I'm just curious, but I can download the mod pack, itself, just fine, but when I try to download the mods I want from the pack it drolls on and on and eventually says it's can't pick up the server/ can't connect to the server, but downloading the pack itself was easy to download and took, what, 1 minute tops?

is this a personal computer problem or is it something within the mod pack itself?

I'd really like some sort of awnser because this is kinda odd as this is the first time this has happened.

Have you tried any of the other links, especially the direct ones or in your case maybe even the ones for EU?  When a new modpack is released here after a WG update, sometimes I have very long waits for the download.  When that happens, I just try either an EU direct link or one of the NA links.

• Administrator
2 hours ago, twistfunk said:

I have been getting the same message when it try's to connect to "theoldmodsFix_914".What is this so i can leave it out of the selection.

This file is not being used for a long time, how come you are seeing this? What modpack do you use, some ancient one?