MatchMaking Monitor and Replays

Hi , and thanks for your hard work.

Matchmaking Monitor and Replays does not seem to work on Steam. Is there a way to fix this? 

The  folder where WOW is installed changes after each update, right now its: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\World of Warships\bin\1059396

Matchmakiing Monitor only gives me a green sign if i choose the path below. But it doesnt work, no info.

MMM is looking for match in: 2018-09-28 19:53:53 - Info - Checking for match in path C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\World of Warships\replays\tempArenaInfo.json
However there is no such file as: tempArenainfo.json

Replay folder is empty: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\World of Warships\replays

I have activated replays when i installed your modpack, dont know if i have to do something more or it is just Steam-problem.

mmm.thumb.JPG.7f841c6fc0e66217efd27114e6a32410.JPG

Aslains_WoWs_Logs.zip

Edited by peppesbodega2

Thank you fantastic, that did the trick. And when replay worked so did Matchmaking Monitor :thumbsup:.

The .exe file was a bit funny. It worked even though it gave me an error.

So here is the fix for Steam:

- To turn replays recording ON (if the first way didn't work):

1. Open for editing the preferences.xml file.

2. Scroll it till the last lines:

</scriptsPreferences> </root>

3. Paste two new lines before </scriptsPreferences> line

<isReplayEnabled> true </isReplayEnabled>

4. This is how you should see the result:

<isReplayEnabled> true </isReplayEnabled> </scriptsPreferences> </root>

5. Save file & launch the game client.

6. Enjoy the game!

7. All of the replays will be stored at the ..\replays folder which will be automatically created inside the game folder.

8. To launch the replay, close the game client first

9. After closing the game, use drag'n'drop *.wowreplay file to WorldOfWarships.exe or associate file extention with the game executable.

10. Every battle generates separate replay file. Port cannot be recorded.

11. You can play the *.wowsreplay file with the same client version only. Replays might not work properly with newer version of the game client.

12. Replay controls:

'Insert' & 'Delete' for playing speed control 'End' for pause (which is actually x100 slower speed) 'Home' for normal speed 'LMB' for toggling camera direction between free & recorded '>' & '<' for fast-forward & rewind (can be used together with 'Ctrl')