Mod Problems

Very strange.  Changed my monitor yesterday.  Was running in 4K but decided to go back to 1080p.  So exactly the same mod profile that worked perfectly with my 4K monitor is now causing problems.  I haven't nailed it down completely but I think Improved Chat v.4 is an issue, as well as Regen Assistant, Info Panel (self) and Movable Ship Parameters panel.

2122882002_WorldofWarshipsScreenshot2018_10.14-08_36_48_67.thumb.png.f5e3814fbd2780549d83f56a98bd642c.png

So, this is the game start.  I don't have a replay because if you force close and go back in the replay is overwritten.  I went back in in safe mode and was able to join the game.  Right, so things to notice.  No chat window at all, Regen Assistant not displayed, Info panel Self not displayed and pressing 'H' does nothing, no Ship Parameters Panel, movable or otherwise.  In addition, movement keys were locked; could not move forward or steer.

So far, I have tried running without any chat mod and game will run but pressing 'H' still does nothing and neither Regen Assistant or Info Panel (self) is displayed.

Next, removing Movable Ship Parameters panel allows game to play and pressing 'H' brings up static Parameters Panel but Regen Asst. and Info Panel (self) are still not displayed.

That's as far as I've gotten.

Logs attached

Aslains_WoWs_Logs.zip

Also, I saw the thread where you advise making sure to run the mod installer and the game as administrator.  WGC, WorldofWarships.exe and the aslain mod installer all have the run as administrator box checked.

Edited by mrblueskye
Spelling