6th sense sound doesn't work. User sound selected in game options.

I selected the 2nd 10 second timer sound during game installation.  When playing the game I have no 6th sense sound at all.  User Sound is selected in the game options.  All my other game sounds work properly.

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

There is no custom 6th sense sound in the C:\Games\World_of_Tanks\res\audioww folder.  Is it supposed to be there or somewhere else with XVM?

Edited by Bavor
  • Administrator

You are looking in wrong folder, search for sixthSense.mp3 in c:\Games\World_of_Tanks\res_mods\1.3.0.1\audioww\

It has to work, if it don't then I would blame one of sound mods you're installing or maybe it's yet another wg bug (which happens often recentely).

Yes its in the c:\Games\World_of_Tanks\res_mods\1.3.0.1\audioww\folder, I just get no 6th sense sound.  It must be one of the other mods causing the issue.

I might just save the MP3 and put it in the C:\Games\World_of_Tanks\res\audioww folder and not worry about the sound from the modpack when I reinstall.