no contour icons, no techtree stats or icons

I also have issues with contour icons. Instead of chosen icons (PoGs), default WoT icons are shown. Tried to reinstall, but it didn't help. Attached logs (didn't know what logs are valid so zipped all).

Don't know if this is the correct location (C:\Games\World_of_Tanks\res_mods\1.5.1.0\gui\maps\icons\vehicle\contour), but I can see only handfull contour icons. Could this be the reason?

Capture.JPG

Aslain_Modpack.zip

Tried with all variations of PoGs, but with same result.

In meanwhile those who have the same problem can download working PoGs contour icons from (https://www.mediafire.com/folder/7s54ccqc9hy3h/1.5.1.0). At least Icons_1.5.1.0_CLEAR_MAX_FSR_VR_RLD contained the rest of missing icons.

And big thanks for Aslain for upkeeping this mod pack!

Edited by Bluesteri
  • Administrator
19 minutes ago, Bluesteri said:

Tried with all variations of PoGs, but with same result.

In meanwhile those who have the same problem can download working PoGs contour icons from (https://www.mediafire.com/folder/7s54ccqc9hy3h/1.5.1.0)

And big thanks for Aslain for upkeeping this mod pack!

Looks like it's DaMatz mistake. He didnt update that icons properly. I got that icons from the linked mediafire btw. From those used in my modpack only Clear Simple is working the rest is default icons, due to DaMatz mistake.

This is third topic that mentions PogS icons, do people even read other topics before posting? (it's been mention twice already in 2 different topics, same issue). :expressionless:
Untill this gets sorted out use variation 4 (Clear Simple), its only one with all icons (unless it's atlas corupted as well).