Most WoWS mods not working?

I've not played WoWS in over 2 years, and decided to get back in and used Aslains mod pack, most of the mods that I picked don't show (Only one is the OTM, but wasn't BADoBEST: HP + nick supposed to be the default UI, not the alt UI?) and I really don't want to reinstall the entire game due to data caps, any potential fixes? (Already tried repairing the client and then reinstalling Aslains mod pack)

Aslains_WoWs_Logs.zip

Yeah, I used the check game files and repair on the Wargamings new launcher thing, I did use my old game files to save on download usage but as far as the check and repair thing, it completed without hassle and tried reinstalling the mod pack and still nothing, also tried one of the custom docks and they were there, but the game basically soft-locked and I had to control alt delete to get out of the game, I do get the feeling it's something local but I have no idea what.

Ok, I think I've gotten them working and I don't understand why, I took the files form Res_mods/0.8.8.1 and put them in Res_mods/0.6.14.2 and now it appears to work, I am thoroughly confused, but at least it works now (My client does say 0.8.8.1, no clue why it makes a 0.6.14.2 folder nor why that works)

• 6 months later...
Am 27.9.2019 um 11:28 schrieb Valkynaz141:

Ok, I think I've gotten them working and I don't understand why, I took the files form Res_mods/0.8.8.1 and put them in Res_mods/0.6.14.2 and now it appears to work, I am thoroughly confused, but at least it works now (My client does say 0.8.8.1, no clue why it makes a 0.6.14.2 folder nor why that works)

Worked for me too. Half a year later with other stupid version names. 
Version: 0.9.3

>copied to: 0.7.10.1 (also created automatically)

• Aslain locked this topic