Mod that shows WN8 or WG PR when using anonymizer

Bavor

I saw that there were several mods in the past that showed player's WN8 or Wargaming Personal Rating on the player's panel without using XVM.  One of them use to be in the modpack.  Is it possible to use them when you are using XVM for its other features?  If so can it be added to the modpack. 

I tried adding one I found mentioned on the forums manually after I installed the modpack with no XVM player panel options and it made both player panels show up on the left side after it was installed.

• Administrator

All that stat mods non-xvm for player's panel/loading window/statistic tab window comes from the similar source in russia/ukraine and are infected with malware. That's why I don't have them in modpack. Not much choice, it's either you are using XVM for that are are ok for potential threat from that mods.

That's unfortunate.  I was tired of being focused by arty for the entire battle, so I tried the anonymizer.  Now I don't know if the teammates around to me has the skills of a bot or if they can actually shoot the red tanks.  The people running XVM feel the need to punish anyone using the anonymizer, even though the ability to use the anonymizer is open to anyone.