Always downloading and extracting Korean hitzone skins

You probably had it select at some point, and never used the option to clear download cache? So it'll unpack it every time.

But attaching log files would make it easier, instead of guessing - since you might also have it selected by mistake.

19 hours ago, Aslain said:

Are you using some ancient modpack or something? These are skins for 9210 wot which is 3 years old.

it's your mod pack, i'm hoping you can tell me why that's downloaded and installed every time, 3 time a week I update my aslain?

2020-03-13 19_24_33-Aslain's WoT Modpack - Mod Selection Page.png

2020-03-13 19_24_49-Aslain's WoT Modpack - Task Selection Page.png

19 hours ago, Aslain said:

Are you using some ancient modpack or something? These are skins for 9210 wot which is 3 years old.

now that you've pointed that out, I see other files being extracted with even older version of files... it's at the end of the install process.

how can I stop this bs? any idea?

\World of Tanks\Aslain_Modpack\DL_cache\

Go in there and manually delete it then. You do have "Delete files downloaded by installer" selected, and it clearly shows you having 1,6 GB in there, jesus. (No idea why it's still being extracted.. unless you can show screenshot of it being downloaded, it makes no sense...)

Even though it's his modpack, who really knows what you're running, installing, and such, when you didn't provide logs :blush1:

Also - that particular DLC file isn't on the DLC server.

On ‎3‎/‎13‎/‎2020 at 7:52 PM, Quaksen said:

\World of Tanks\Aslain_Modpack\DL_cache\

Go in there and manually delete it then. You do have "Delete files downloaded by installer" selected, and it clearly shows you having 1,6 GB in there, jesus. (No idea why it's still being extracted.. unless you can show screenshot of it being downloaded, it makes no sense...)

Even though it's his modpack, who really knows what you're running, installing, and such, when you didn't provide logs :blush1:

Also - that particular DLC file isn't on the DLC server.

I don't know that I ever saw the file come up in the downloading process, I think the application simple extracts anything that exists in that directory, and not off of the items you've selected.

You're right, I think the delete cash mechanism of the mod pack only deleted what it already knows about and not the entire folders contents.  If files were pre-existing in that folder form some other version of the mod pack, a newer version would not clear them out.

I went in an manually deleted the folder itself, so hopefully that does it.

Thanks!