Single digit FPS during countdown and the first few times enemy task are spotted

After installing the latest modpack, I've had the issue where I get sub 10 FPS during the pre battle countdown and also when the first few enemy tanks are spotted.

Last time I had this issue I was told it was likely caused by "On battle results statistics by RaJCeL."  I don't have that mod installed now.

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

Reinstalled with XVM stable instead of XVM nightly and I still have the same issue.  No gun or engine sound mods or tank skins installed.

DL Cache folder was emptied before each modpack reinstall.

Uninstalled the modpack and no issues.

Edited by Bavor

Thanks.  I was lucky enough to get it for MSRP a few weeks after it was released last year.  If I wasn't doing more video editing, I would have stuck with the 6700K for another year or two.

I tried reinstalling multiple times with different options and found that with these options chosen, I have no FPS issues.  I'm wondering if the Tank Rating Colors mod was causing the issue for me.  I couldn't get it to work correctly.  There were no tank parts colored by player rating.

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

No idea why.  I uninstalled then reinstalled the modpack multiple times and had the exact same issue every time.  The problem continued to happen as long as I had the Tank Rating Colors mod selected.  As soon as I did an install without the Tank Rating Colors mod the problem went away.