Minimap by juger65 not showing enemy planes

From version v.9.3.0 #07 (14-04-2020) where minimap by Juger65 was last updated i can no longer see enemy planes on the minimap so i have no idé where they are except watching "big screen" and hearing my AA start shooting.

Also the minimap was very very very very small so i had to go into minimap settings and change the zoom (where all where at 0.5) and change these setting to bigger size.
(In #08 the size was ok)

I use and always has used fugetsu images for the minimap.

I have checked integrity of files, play through Steam and run the Aslain install with delete installer cache files....
Still no enemy planes...

I have reinstalled Aslain #6 again and now i can see enemy planes.

In #06 there is an option for juger65 minimap for large screens wich seems to be incorporated in later versions. Something must be messed up there...

Have to run the #06 until its fixed.

Aslains_WoWs_Logs.zip

Thats what i did: 
Also the minimap was very very very very small so i had to go into minimap settings and change the zoom (where all where at 0.5) and change these setting to bigger size.
(In #08 the size was ok)

Seems to be ok in #08.

But there is no enemy planes in #08

• Administrator

That planes are there just green instead of red, Juger65 fixed it and it will be available in next modpack.

As for minimap scale being too small, go to scale selection and reset it, if you want to play with default values otherwise it will be always 0.5 in the initial run.

Installed #09, no Juger65 minimap at all. Standard minimap in battle.

Installed #10 (even with: delete cashe...), no Juger65 minimap at all. Standard minimap in battle.

The only difference from all earlier installs are that i also chose FT assistance.

Made another install now without FT assistance.

Still no Juger65 minimap at all in game. The only thing i got was Fugetsu minimap image.
Checked integrity of files, 1 file missing but still no Juger65 minimap.

Somethings not getting installed.

I now installed minimap by Autospy and that works.

Aslains_WoWs_Logs.zip

Edited by peppesbodega2